Applied Practice in Context - Introduction

Welcome to my reflective journal as part of the Applied Practice in Context Course towards a Certificate in Digital and Collaborative Learning at the MindLab at Unitec.  



I am a provisionally registered teacher in Auckland with an interest in utilizing digital technology in the classroom, in particular, audiovisual research projects, gamification and game based learning. I am presently teaching science specializing in  senior chemistry and physics in both NCEA and Cambridge International. 



My teaching approach is one of collaboration between students and teachers where learning takes place between the connections. I am involved in incorporating digital technologies into my classroom, especially digital movie making which allows the students to develop and apply 21st Century Skills


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Branching Out in Physics Lessons with Decision Trees

How to Assess Learning in the Age of AI

ISTE23 - The Power of Connections